If you’re preparing to expand your team with a new permanent member of staff, you’ll be aware of the costs involved.
By working with a recruitment agency, you can mitigate the risks of these costs increasing in a number of ways because our fee includes:
- Sponsorship of your role on premium sites such as Indeed and CV Library
- Paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- Rebate scheme if the candidate doesn’t work out
- The time/cost saving aspect of resourcing, screening and reference checking
- Strategic advertising from our in-house Marketing Team
- Candidates screened by our in-house Compliance Manager
You can also choose to split the cost of your permanent hire over a 6 month period if you prefer.
We’re permanently recruiting permanently.
Our Permanent Department has been running for over a year now, and with it’s success, is already looking to expand.
We are already placing on average one candidate into a permanent role every week. Grace, who heads up the department, built a wealth of experience in this type of placement as a member of our Chesterfield branch and has grown great relationships with candidates over the years before transitioning into this as a full time role.
We’ve recruited for:
- Supply Chain
- Production Managers
- Manual Grinders
- and more!
Our service includes:
- A professionally written job advert
- Marketing and resourcing
- Application response
- Candidate screening
- Right to work verification
- Initial interviews
- Post-interview liaison with candidate
…and most importantly, you won’t pay a fee unless we provide the candidate you’re ready to hire.
If you’re at a stage where you’d like more information on how we can specifically fill your vacancy, contact:
Grace Hammond / email@example.com / 0333 99 66 988
Would you prefer a trial period before you take a new member of staff on permanently? Temp to Perm might be the preferred route for your business.
See here our contract options explained.