What ID do I need to register with you for work?

When you have booked to register at Essential, you will need to bring the following along with you:

– An in-date passport (Inc. passport cover)

– One document showing a permanent National Insurance number including a P60, P45, NI card, letter from a Government office

– PLUS either a birth certificate showing parents’ names or adoption certificate or a certificate of registration/naturalisation a British citizen