Recruitment Focus, our HR and employment publication, is now one year old! We wanted to take a look back over the past 12 months and celebrate the progression we’ve made in this short time.
Our newsletter is dedicated to providing the latest news, views and reports from the Recruitment industry. This includes topics such as:
- The real cost of a bad hire
- Our Essential Academy
- Universal Credit: Making work pay
- Unemployment by area: the stats you need to know
- The 80/20 theory
- AWR: What exactly is it?
- Hidden Modern Slavery
- Swedish Derogation
- The living wage and discrimination
- Local Vs National Recruitment Support
- TUPE – When does TUPE apply to your business?
- Why you should be using a recruitment agency
- Travel and Subsistence
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Minor conviction legislative changes
- Our HR Forum
- MAC restrictions to Non-EU skilled workers
- The REC codes of practice
- Modern Slavery act 2015
- and much, much more!
Who read it?
- We’ve distributed 4,000 paper copies of Recruitment Focus to businesses in Yorkshire and the Midlands
- Around 4,000 people follow the links from our emails to view an online version
- E-copies distributed to thousands of local businesses
We’re not stopping yet! Our Summer edition is next, with some fantastic articles that you don’t want to miss out on!
If you haven’t received your copy yet, please get in touch on 0800 988 0073.
Take a look at the latest edition here: http://jumbledesign.co.uk/essential-spring/#p=1