OPEN DAY – Wednesday 12th JUNE (12pm – 3pm)
We are holding an open day on the 12th June to help us recruit for Naylor in Cawthorne.
We will have a member of staff from Naylors in our office to go through the job role and to answer any questions people may have regarding the role.
Candidates MUST have their own transport due to location and shift patterns.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need to bring ID (Passport, ID Card or full A4 Birth Certificate) and proof of your National Insurance number (NI Card, P45, P60 or Government headed letter)
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
• Monday to Friday, weekends off!
• Guaranteed hours
• Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate
• Free parking
• Stability and regular income
• Weekly pay
If you are looking for the security of a long term position with a well established company then look no further.
Hours: Continental shifts, 6am – 6pm / 6pm to 6am (days & nights rotating)
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: £9.96 per hour while in training rising to£10.61 per hour after 12 weeks
• Running a range of extrusion machines
• Quality checking products
• Tie wrapping, shrink wrapping, preparing products for despatch
• Ensuring that all paperwork regarding each job is correctly completed
• Fast paced, movement of stock
Hours: (Monday – Friday) Days, 6am to 2pm /Afters, 2pm to 10pm / Nights, 10pm to 6am
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: £7.70/ £8.21 per hour (+ £1.00 shift allowance on afters & nights)
After 12 weeks – £8.47 per hour (+ £1.00 shift allowance on afters & nights)
Skilled- £8.80 per hour (+ £1.00 shift allowance on afters & nights)
• Use of tools and machinery used for the production of pipe works, such as jig-saws, band-saws, glue guns etc
• Machine minding
• General upkeep of the work place
• Quality inspection
• Must have experience in a manufacturing role, preferably from an engineering or joinery background
• Use of power tools
• Must have a positive attitude to work, good attention to detail and the ability to work with various production equipment.
• Must be physically fit
• Own transport if you do not live in the local area
CALL 01226 285 888 IF YOU NEED ANY EXTRA INFO!
Find us at: Queens Court, Unit 5 Business Centre, Regent St, Barnsley S70 2EG