Haywood & Padgett are a friendly family run bakery based on Carlton Industrial Estate, Barnsley.
Established in 1987, with over 30 years experience in producing fine quality scones and bakery products, they are becoming the UK’s largest scone manufacturer producing around 6 million scones a week (over 60,000 scones per hour) and employing more than 150 employees.
In this role you would be involved in the production or packing and quality checking a wide range of their products from plain scones to cherry scones, sultana scones, giant scones, devon scones, derby scones & more!
Haywood & Padgett’s products can be found in many major retailers and supermarkets such as Lidl, Aldi, Co-op, Nisa, Farmfoods, Tesco, Morrisons, Iceland, Asda, Ocado & Sainsburys.
Benefits of working for Haywood & Padgett:
- The company is growing rapidly and there are great progression opportunities from Supervisors to Shift Managers, available to all candidates whether you go temp to perm or are working on an ongoing basis
- Permanent contract opportunities – we are currently having candidates go permanent on a weekly basis
- Pay rise after 12 weeks, brand new rates!
- Working for a well known family business in the Barnsley area
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent working conditions
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
Brand new pay rates
Commencing 31st May there has been an increase in pay rates after 12 weeks!
Packing Was £9.07ph / NOW £9.43ph
Production Was £9.90ph / NOW £10.50ph
Commencing 16th June there was another pay increase for the basic pay rate for Production Operatives:
Previous rate £8.91 per hour
New rate £9.50 per hour
Our Barnsley consultant Georgia holds inductions every week on a Tuesday & Wednesday and immediate start dates will be offered on the inductions!
Would you like to know more about working at Haywood & Padgett? Take a look here https://www.essentialrecruitment.co.uk/haywood-padgett/
To apply please either:
- Call Georgia on 01226 285 888 between the hours of 8am – 5pm Mon to Fri
- Text SCONE to 07921263997
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Apply online, see all vacancies here https://www.essentialrecruitment.co.uk/company/haywood-padgett/
- Register for a call back from a consultant here