WO: Food Production Operative, Gainsborough
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Sector: All Industrial
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7am-5.30pm
Job Posted: 05/12/2018
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Food Production Operative
£22,172 per annum based on working 40 hours basic and 10 hours overtime each week basic hours of a 50 hour week
A leading supplier of Poultry Products are Looking for Food Production operatives to start work straight away.
- Discounted free range eggs and chicken breasts
- After 4 weeks you will be eligible for perks box ( discounted hotels, cinema tickets, money off food shopping, gym discounts, health cover just to name a few)
- Discounted canteen
- Overtime at £10.64
- Free parking
- Temp to perm contract
- Breaks every few hours
- Training provided and progression available.
- Basic trimming of chicken
- Cutting wings and legs
- Hanging chickens on shackles
- Taking chicken legs of the shackles and packing into 10kg boxes
- Packing wings, legs, breasts
- Cutting breasts of the chicken and taking skin out
- Other duties as needed.
- You be must prepared to work extra hours in busy times
- You must be happy to do repetitive work
- You must be happy to work on a fast paced production line
- You must be able to work in a cold environment
- You will need to have your own transport or live locally to get there on time
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am-5.30pm. The role is starting of temporary but will lead to a permanent position after a successful completion of 12 weeks. Working hours are Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV to Angelika or call 01909 478 800
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment business).
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies