Warehouse Supervisor, Barnsley
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
£10.00 per hour
Full Time, Permanent
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to join a fast growing furniture wholesaler based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
At times within the first 3 months the supervisor will be the only person on site however, you would be expected to manage a small team after this period.
Rate of pay: £10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Permanent Contract
- Parking available
- Easily accessible using public transport
- Setting up of warehouse and processes
- Goods in, take delivery of large volumes of stock and ensure goods are checked and stocked correctly
- Goods out, high volume picking, packing and labelling of mail order items.
- Organising collections with couriers
- Warehouse and workflow management
- Moving stock with forklift
- Ability to manage a team and work towards deadlines
- Experience working within a warehouse, preferably at a supervisor level
- Forklift truck licenses required
- Candidates suitable must be self-motivated and comfortable working on their own with minimal supervision.
To apply, please call Georgia on 01226 285888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an immediate interview.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Agency)
Site Installer / Supervisor, Barnsley
Monday to Friday, 7am – 3:30pm (6am starts when working away)
Rate of pay between £12.50
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Warehouse Operative, Loughborough
8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
£8.21 per hour
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing