Warehouse Operative, Grimethorpe
Monday to Friday, 10am– 6.30pm
£7.70 / £8.21
Grimethorpe, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Ongoing
Warehouse Operative – Grimethorpe
We are currently looking for an ambitious Warehouse Operative who is in search of bright, long term career within the Industrial Industry.
If you have the desire to succeed and would like to gain progression, this role may be the one for you!
Rate of pay:
- £7.70 / £8.21 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- After 12 weeks pay will be reviewed depending on performance
- Monday to Friday, 10am – 6.30pm
- On going work
- Onsite parking
- Easily accessible using public transport
- Order picking with a paper based pick sheet
- Goods receiving, Packing orders, Assisting with dispatch
- Completing paperwork
- Operating equipment and ensuring safety regulations are followed
- Working towards targets
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety standards
- Performing other general warehousing duties as and when required
- Recent experience working within a warehouse environment
- Must be numerate and literate
- Positive attitude
- Good attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work under instruction but also using own initiative.
To apply, please call 01226 285888 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for an immediate interview.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Production Operatives, Worksop
£8.72p/h (after 4 weeks £9.46p/h)
Full Time, Ongoing, Temporary
Assistant Warehouse Manager, Codnor
Monday - Friday (Regular Hours)
£28 – £30k per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing