Warehouse Operative, Barnsley
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
Full Time, Temp to Perm
We are currently looking for an ambitious Warehouse Operative who is in search of bright, long term career within the Industrial Industry for our client in the S74 area of Barnsley
If you have the desire to succeed and would like to gain a secure future, this role may be the one for you!
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THE ROLE DUE TO LOCATION
Rate of pay:
- 40 hours + available per week
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
- Temporary to permanent!
- Onsite parking
- Easily accessible using public transport
- Order picking with a paper based pick sheet
- Goods receiving, Packing orders, Assisting with dispatch
- Completing paperwork
- Operating equipment and ensuring safety regulations are followed
- Working towards targets
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety standards
- Performing other general warehousing duties as and when required
- Recent experience working within a warehouse environment
- Must be numerate and literate
- Positive attitude
- Good attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work under instruction but also using own initiative.
- Must have own transport due to location
To apply, please call Summer on 01226 285888
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Recruitment Consultant, Worksop
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
£16,000 - £18,000 PA
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Hygiene Operative, Barnsley
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday 7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am.
8.21 per hour, rising to £8.80 per hour after 12 weeks
Full Time, Temporary