Warehouse Administrator, Swadlincote
13:30 – 22:00 Mon – Fri (40 hours per week)
£9.00 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Due to continued increase in business, we now have a requirement for a Warehouse Administrator to join an expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an expanding team on a temporary ongoing.
- Free Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Monday – Friday opportunity
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Review and maintain warehouse reports (including purchase admin queries, stock maintenance, delivery issues, and branch errors) to identify discrepancies throughout the logistics process.
- Action discrepancies within warehouse systems and provide feedback to maintain and improve service level to all external and internal customers.
- Complete stock checks, view stock, and liaise with warehouse operations to resolve queries identified from warehouse reports and ad hoc requests.
- Respond to incoming queries and requests from internal / external customers to support the supply chain / logistics process.
- Provide administrative support (filing, post, holiday records) to Logistics/Admin function to maintain effective and efficient service levels.
- Maintain Health and Safety within warehouse and office by following appropriate safe systems of work to ensure personal safety at all times.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills at a range of levels (written and verbal).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, outlook, word, excel.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Team player.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
Hours of work: 13:30 – 22:00 Mon – Fri (40 hours per week)
Temporary to permanent
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for this position call Tori on 01283553210 or send your CV to email email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Business)
Experienced Administrator, Doncaster
Monday to Friday 7.30am till 4pm
£18,000 a year
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent
Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
£18,000-£19,000 per annum
Full Time, Temp to Perm