Warehouse Administrator, Doncaster
Monday- Friday 9.00-17.30
Full Time, Temp to Perm
The UK’s major suppliers of quality saw blades. Due to growth we are looking for a Warehouse Administrator. This a great opportunity for a candidate looking to progress with local reputable company, after a successful completion of 3 months there will be opportunity for a permanent position.
The day to day role of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Picking and packing of circular saw blades
- Making alterations of saw blades which will include turning, milling and CNC machining
- Cleaning of the workshop
- Checking stock
- Booking items into the workshop
- Working in the sales office
- Answering calls
- Placing orders for customers
- Taking general enquires regarding the product
- There will be an aspect of paperwork involved
- Must be keen to work
- Have good numeracy skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be happy to do new tasks i.e. run the sales desk
- Must have confident telephone manner
- Experience within a similar role would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that wants to build a career within a reputable company.
The working hours are Monday- Friday 9.00-17.30 with 1 hour unpaid lunch break per day.
The Hourly rate is £9.00ph.
Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous. After a successful completion of 3 months there will also be opportunity for a pay increase.
Interested? Call Bethany on 01909 478 800 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment an Employment Business. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details on our database for any further enquiries.
Recruitment Sales Consultant, South Yorkshire
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Barnsley, Doncaster, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Manufacturing Operative, Tibshelf
4 on 4 off OR 3 shifts rotating
Pre 12 weeks £8.21 after 12 weeks £10.29 OT Rates up to £18.50
Full Time, Ongoing