Transport Planner, Harworth
Monday to Friday hours are to be between 7am – 6pm (45 hours per week)
Harworth, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a capable and enthusiastic individual to join the Transport team this operation is spread across three locations, all in the Worksop area but the role would be based at the Harworth site.
- Onsite parking
- Progression with the company
- Pay to be negotiated
- Immediate start
- No weekends
- Rapidly growing company
The role of a Transport Planner
- Make bookings and amendments, finalize logistics arrangements, oversee deliveries through to completion and invoicing
- Liaise with haulage contractors and suppliers; clearly and professionally communicate information via telephone & e-mail.
- Promptly and accurately undertake various transactions through CPLD and customer systems.
- Ensure all orders and internal transfers are checked as regards stock to ensure fulfillment and then planned in line with customer expectations (timeliness).
- Queries/issues are investigated and resolved in a timely and competent manner.
The ideal candidate
- IT literacy – proficient in Microsoft Office products, use of the internet & e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with others face to face and by telephone
- An enthusiastic self starter with initiative
- A willingness to learn & develop
- The ability to problem-solve and suggest alternative solutions – a logical forward thinker
- Excellent administration/paperwork skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- Be able to work accurately under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Best practice customer service and a good telephone manner
- An interest in transport, logistics, customer service & administration
- Flexible, especially in relation to working hours and to taking on different tasks.
This is an excellent position for an individual looking to undertake a challenging, administrative and planning role in a Transport & Logistics environment, The role will start temporary you will be in work every work but for the right candidate this could lead to a permanent role with the company and also an opportunity to progress with your career.
Working hours are Monday to Friday hours are to be between 7am – 6pm (45 hours per week)
To apply please send your CV to Worksop@essentialrecruitment.co.uk or call 01909 478800. Immediate start.
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment who is an employment business.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
Experienced Administrator, Doncaster
Monday to Friday 7.30am till 4pm
£18,000 a year
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent
Financial Controller, Rotherham
Circa £65,000pa although this may be negotiable dependent on experience
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent