Transport Administrator, Barnsley
Monday to Friday, hours between 7am and 7pm
Pay is 8.50 per hour dependant upon experience
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and positive individual to join the team at our Barnsley site.
The successful candidate will be required to support the traffic operation and complete a variety of administrative and customer service related tasks including:
- Providing a first class level of customer service to our regional customers which exceed their needs.
- Supplying customers with positive feedback, updates through close contact with drivers and network colleagues.
- Tracking customer consignments using both internal and 3rd Party vehicle tracking functions to provide visibility of any service related issues.
- Ensure all KPI reports and Service Logs are updated accurately and sending to the regional customers daily.
- Be able to provide monthly statistical support for the Contracts Manager when requested
- Providing traffic planning support to the Barnsley operation when required.
- Working for a highly established business
- Immediate starts available
- Monday to Friday, hours between 7am and 7pm
- Pay is 8.50 per hour dependant upon experience
- A high commitment to customer care, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a small, flexible team.
- Computer literate to include MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills with a methodical approach to your work and tenacity to achieve results.
- Previous Transport experience is preferred however not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply, please call Molly on 01226 285888 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for an immediate interview.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Customer Service Administrator/Advisor, Sutton in Ashfield
Full time 42.5 hours per week
£18,564 per annum
Nottinghamshire, Sutton In Ashfield
Full Time, Part Time
Call Center & Sales, Commercial, Industrial, Secretarial & Administrative
Sales Administrator, Ripley
Hours; Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
£20,000 - commission structure available
Full Time, Permanent