Trainee Quality Inspector, Annesley
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm / 8:30am - 5pm with flexi-time
£19,000 - £20,800 per year
Day shift, Monday to Friday, Ongoing, Temporary
Industrial, Manufacturing, Quality Checking
Trainee Quality Inspector
Located in Annesley
Have you been working within the Production sector for a while, and feel you want to reach another level? Are you wanting to gain a whole host of new skills that you could take into your future career?
With the training progression opportunities this job offers, you can look no further!
If you currently work in a production environment and looking to step into quality, this could be the job for you!
Our client in Annesley are looking to hire a Trainee Quality Inspector. They are a company who manufactures components for car engines and supplies engine plants in the UK and Europe
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a production environment ideally in a company that has high quality expectations.
- Intermediate IT knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Engineering/measurement experience (micrometres, verniers and gauges).
- Understanding digital measurement methods.
- Reading and interpreting of engineering drawings.
- 34 days annual leave (20 statutory holidays, 8 bank holidays and 6 additional holidays).
- Pension of 14% (If individual puts in 4.5% the company will contribute 8.5% plus 1% salary sacrifice).
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Great opportunity to progress within the company, and obtain many unique skills
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- On-site parking.
- Free hot drinks.
- Easter cake, Christmas turkey, Christmas hamper, birthday card and a bottle of wine/or chocolates.
- Perform a dimensional reporting service to Production and Quality.
- Production output meets agreed specifications with a minimum reject level.
- Conduct and maintain availability of gauges and measurement tools within TUKL- Mobility operations.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm/8:30am-5pm with flexi-time
- £19,000 – £20,800 per year
To apply please either:
- Email your CV to email@example.com and state in the subject “Assembly Operatives”
- Call Ross on 01623 643 777 between the hours of 8am-5pm Mon to Fri
- Use the Quick Apply form on our website
- Click the apply button if you’re viewing this vacancy on Indeed
- Register for a call back from a consultant here
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment business).
Enter your details in the form below and we will contact you to discuss further.
Factory Operative, Cawthorne Barnsley
If you are looking for stability and a permanent role we may have the perfect opportunity for you! This role includes machine operating, quality checking products, checking order sheets and paperwork, tie wrapping, shrink wrapping & preparing products for despatch. Full time hours with pay rate of £10.66 per hour while in training rising to £11.31 per hour after 12 weeks. Experience of operating an extrusion machine, or similar, ideally gained within the plastics industry is advantageous however not essential due to full training being provided. Own transport is needed.
Continental shifts, 6am – 6pm / 6pm - 6am (days & nights rotating)
£12.06 per hour
Barnsley, Cawthorne, South Yorkshire
4 on 4 off, Days and Nights, Full Time, Temp to Perm
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Production Operative, Long Eaton
Are you looking for work in the Long Eaton Area? We are looking for a Production Operative to join an established team who manufacture a full range of curtains and blinds. Pay rate: £9.00 per hour Hours: 7am until 3pm or 8am until…
7am until 3pm or 8am until 4pm
£9.00 per hour
Derbyshire, Long Eaton
Day shift, Full Time, No Experience Required, Ongoing, Temporary
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing, Manufacturing
ILKESTON £9.00 per hour rising to £9.25 after 12 weeks Monday to Thursday – 7-4 Friday – 7-12 **LABOURER REQUIRED TO ASSIST IN THE FIBRE PLANT AT A LEISURE FURNISHING SITE IN ILKESTON – IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE** Benefits: Onsite car park Ons…
Monday to Thursday 7am-4pm, Friday - 7am-12pm
£9.00 per hour rising to £9.25 after 12 weeks
Day shift, Full Time, Monday to Friday, Temporary
Labourer, Logistics & Warehousing, Outdoor Labour