Trainee Frame Assemblers (Permanent), South Normanton
Monday – Thursday: 5:45am – 2:30pm / Friday: 5:45am – 11:45am
£8.91 per hour
Derbyshire, South Normanton
Full Time, No Experience Required, Permanent
Labourer, Logistics & Warehousing, Manufacturing, Quality Checking
THIS ROLE IS PERMANENT – Earning potential over £28K per year
Essential Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading upholstery company called Whitemeadow Furniture, who are seeking Trainee Frame Assemblers.
Whitemeadow Furniture exist to create market-leading upholstered beds, sofas chairs and stools, which customers are proud to own and our people are proud to make.
Our team is diverse and dynamic, each with a different set of skills, all of which contribute to pushing us ahead of our competition.
Our products are displayed in lots of major retailers across the UK and Europe, and are then loved for years to come within the homes of so many customers.
Your role will be hands-on in the collating of wooden components, for the physical assembly of the frame, ready to handover to the upholstery team. As part of a product production line, you’ll be working within a team of various expertise, with each individual playing an important role in the output of the final end product.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to heavy lift products.
- Permanent job!
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Life Insurance.
- Access to discount schemes.
- Access to Employee Assist Programme.
- Salary sacrifice schemes.
- Opportunities to enable you to fulfil your potential.
What’s it like to work at Whitemeadow? See a sneak peek here!
- Report to the Production Supervisor.
- Be responsible for crafting sold timber frames.
- Assemble wooden components into frames for upholstery.
- Using staple guns and a variety or pneumatic and hand-held woodwork hand tools.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Monday – Thursday: 5:45am – 2:30pm
- Friday: 5:45am – 11:45am
- 39 hours paid weekly.
- £8.91 per hour (when you move on to piece work you could earn an average of £13.83 per hour = Over £28K per year!!)
**Please note the salary would be a gradual progression depending your skill at that point**
To apply please either:
- Call Belinda on 01623 643777 between the hours of 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for a call back from a consultant here
- Use the Quick Apply form on our website
- Click the apply button if you’re viewing this vacancy on Indeed
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment agency).
Enter your details in the form below and we will contact you to discuss further.
Part Time FLT Driver, Burton-on-Trent
Are you looking for part time work? Do you prefer nights? Have you worked on an FLT before?
Friday & Saturday 9:30pm to 6:00am
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Nights, Part Time, Weekends
FLT, Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Assembly Operatives, Rotherham
Are you looking for a picking and packing role in Rotherham? If you’re reliable with an eye for detail, this could be the role for you!
Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm-6am / Must be available for all shift patterns.
£9.33 per hour
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Days / Afters / Nights, Full Time, Monday to Friday, Ongoing, Temporary
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Quality Checker, Burton-on-Trent
Quality Checker Burton Upon Trent New exciting opportunity Our client Adient based in Burton Upon Trent who manufacture automotive seating are now looking to recruit Quality Checkers, due to continued growth and expansion. The ideal candidate mu…
Rotating Shifts: Days: 05:54 – 14:20 Monday – Friday / Lates: 15:14 – 23:40 Monday – Friday
£12.36 per hour + overtime paid after 7.8 hours worked per day
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Full Time, No Experience Required, Temp to Perm
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing, Quality Checking