Senior Warehouse Operative, Long Eaton
Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 4.30pm. – 40 hours.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Position: Senior Warehouse Operative.
Location: Long Eaton.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 4.30pm. – 40 hours.
Pay Rate: £9.60
Day to Day Duties:
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance.
- Coach employees and communicate job expectations.
- Participate in all goods inwards/outwards activities.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams.
- Ensure despatch pick notes are processed efficiently, with paperwork updated and checked in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure accurate stock transfer between warehouses.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of the warehouse, in absence of the Warehouse Manager.
- Full driving licence & experience driving a long wheelbase transit van is desirable.
- Experience within a similar role, including use of a scanner technology within a warehouse environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work as an effective team member.
- Monday to Friday work.
- Temporary to Permanent position.
- Free on-site parking.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies
Please give us a call on 01159720730 or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment business).
Recruitment Sales Consultant, South Yorkshire
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Barnsley, Doncaster, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm / 8am – 4pm
£7.83 / £7.38 per hour
Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temporary