Sales Office Manager, Chesterfield
£34,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience
Full Time, Permanent
A company in Chesterfield are looking for a sales office manager to join their team to work on site. The suitable candidate will have experience as a manager and will have the responsibility to liaise with the sales directors to ensure targets are met for the upcoming year. As the company increases their workload this opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, dynamic team.
- Candidates will be expected to direct and mentor the sales office teams on a daily basis, and ensure that KPI’s are met within budgetary targets
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Look at continually developing processes in line with market demands and benchmark against best practise procedures
- The suitable candidate will be expected to take proper care of company assets including workface and visitors
- Control recruitment and justify growth of their department
- Continue to assess performance of team and drive the department forward
Rate of Pay; £34,000 – £37,000 dependant on experience
- The ideal candidate will have strong decision making skills in team management
- Effective problem solving and dealing with challenges
- Excellent communication skills – between higher management, customers and sales team to ensure targets are met and monitored
- Strong administration skills
- Adaptable and excellent time management
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 system and procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate for personal and professional development in an industry leading company.
To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
This job is being advertised by Essential Recruitment, a recruitment agency.
Purchase / Sales Ledger, Alfreton
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Mortgage Administrator, Derby
08.30 – 16:45 Monday to Friday
£18,000 – £20,000
Full Time, Permanent