Sales Assistant, Crewe
8.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, and 10.00am-4.00pm Saturdays (rotating weekly)
£16,000 - £17,000
Full Time, Temporary
Due to continued growth and expansion we are currently looking to recruit a sales assistant to join our business for 12 months to cover maternity leave . The ideal candidate will have experience in retail, customer service industry or have a background in sales. You will be involved with all aspects of running the store, from sales and customer service, to administration and presentation. You should be confident at working towards meeting targets and want to exceed expectations, with good computer skills and a team ethos.
Benefits of the role:
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday role
- Immediate starts available
- 12 month contract with opportunity on gong
Sales and Customer Service
- Responsible for the conversion of prospects into storage customers.
- Actively promote the sale of add on products, merchandise, insurance, shredding.
- To promote the services of both the Store and the company
- To ensure that all customers (both in person, on the telephone and through e-mail) are given all the help and advice possible.
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are logged and followed up in a timely manner
- To ensure that all customers visiting the Store are aware of the security procedures
- To ensure that all customers requests are handled professionally and with customer service in mind
- To maintain the highest possible level of cleanliness and presentation of the store to include all internal and external areas, office and toilet.
- Accountable for the presentation of packaging materials etc. to generate increased sales and enhance the reception/retail area
- To ensure that the company equipment is fit for its purpose and to report any equipment which is in need of attention or repair
- To report any maintenance required at the store via appropriate channels in a timely manner, this may include undertaking minor repairs where necessary
- Be smart and professional at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Shows a high standard ability for sales
- Is target driven and always strives to success.
- Self-driven and passionate with a desire to exceed expectations
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced demanding environment with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for managing information, decision making, planning and prioritising to achieve business results ensuring all deadlines are met
- Responsible for the accurate completion of Storage Kings policies and procedures
- To attend Company meetings and actively participate in the development of Company policies and procedures
- To ensure all Health and Safety standards are fully implemented within the store
- To continually review their own performance and seek opportunities to improve and learn
- To respond to all reasonable administration and business requests in a timely and professional manner
Hours of work: 8.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, and 10.00am-4.00pm Saturdays (rotating weekly)
Salary £16,000 – £17,000
12 month contract with opportunity on going
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for this position call Charlotte on 01159 720730 or send your CV to email Charlotte.Pilsworth@essentialrecruitment.co.uk
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Customer Service Administrator, Derby
Monday - Friday 8:30- 17:00 (1 hour lunch break)
£16,500 per year, increasing to £17,500 after 3 months and £18,000 from January 2020.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Business Sales Development Manager, Mansfield
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours worked)
£22,000 (plus a generous bonus scheme, uncapped OTE £40k+)
Full Time, Permanent