Recruitment Sales Consultant, South Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Job Posted: 05/12/2018
Location: Negotiable for the right candidate. We have offices in Barnsley, Doncaster, Worksop, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Ripley, Long Eaton and Burton on Trent.
Please note: Candidates without Recruitment Experience will not be considered. You will also have some transferable sales skills.
Who are we?
Essential Recruitment have experienced impressive year on year growth since forming in 2006. The performance of recent years has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing mid-sized companies in Derbyshire.
Due to this consistent growth and future plans we are looking to recruit additional business development professionals. With branches in South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire there are a number of opportunities across the network.
If you are looking to join a company who care about their employees, provide all the support and training required to succeed and believe you have the necessary skills then look no further…
- Salary £20k – £25k (depending on experience)
- Salary sacrifice company car scheme
- Various bonus schemes (possible to boost salary by £10k+)
- Additional holidays linked to length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme https://www.healthassured.org/employee-assistance-programmes
- Extra ½ day holiday on your birthday
- Company Health Plan
- Amazing yearly Summer party
- 5 year club, all expenses paid trip to the races
- Fantastic training and development programme
- Company mobile
- Telesales and field sales
- Sourcing and generating leads
- Use of a CRM package/Database
- Traveling between branches
- Supporting new branch openings
- Securing new contracts (predominantly Industrial Temporary contracts)
- Handing new contracts over efficiently to the branch network
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Involvement in monthly review meetings
- Making sure Terms and booking schedules are completed and signed
Our working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
This is a competitive market so you will need to be tenacious and passionate with a big personality and a genuine desire to succeed. Previous experience in the recruitment industry is required, preferably in the industrial sector.
How to apply
E-mail your CV to our Business Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31/07/2018
NO RECRUIT TO RECRUIT COMPANIES PLEASE