Recruitment Consultant, Ripley
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
£20k - £25k p/a DoE
Full Time, Permanent
Commercial, HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Salary £20k – £25k dependent on experience
Earn between £5k – £10k + annual bonus OTE (no cap on bonus)
£50 per week for ‘on call’ bonus
Essential Recruitment was founded in 2006 with the primary intention of giving a first class service and actually giving a damn about the Candidates and Clients we provide a service to. By “chasing the service and not the money”, we have experienced year on year growth with some years exceeding 40% uplift on the year previous; our 14th year is no exception, hence the reason for our vacancy.
Everything we do is done ethically and with a passion to get it right first time for all concerned, hence we have been recognised by the REC and have been awarded their Gold Standard.
Every member of the team is treated as an adult and not presented with unrealistic tasks or objectives. Effort is rewarded with a team bonus, personal bonuses, incentives schemes, “On Call” bonus, health scheme, annual weekend away, ongoing training through our own “Academy”, career opportunities as we endeavour to promote from within and even an extra holiday for your birthday. Everyone has a voice and we encourage ideas, suggestions and inclusion.
Before we get in to the “nitty gritty” of the job here are a few pointers;
- Unexperienced? No problem. As long as you have the right personality, we know that our training is comprehensive enough to turn any rookie with the right attitude into a recruitment superstar!
In a recent survey with our current staff, 97% said that they are impressed with the training and development tools we provide for them. Further to that, 95% think we’re good listeners when it comes to their needs.
- You will have previous experience with a recruitment business, preferably in the Industrial sector but this is not essential.
- You will require a full driving licence and your own transport.
- You will need to provide a covering letter with your CV outlining why you are suited to the position and some headlines of your previous successes.
- Recruitment is not a 9-5 job, a degree of flexibility is required but you knew that anyway!
- A level of research is required, why would you want to work for a company or people you know nothing about?
- Building a credible relationship with prospective companies and assuring them we can deliver the service they desire.
- Empathetic recruitment of candidates who are suitable for the work we can provide and creating opportunities for work seekers.
- Retaining and developing relationships with our customers whilst delivering their requirements with a first class, extra mile service.
- Performing administrative duties that conform to our own standards and procedures as well as legislative requirements.
- Core working hours, Monday -Friday 8am – 5pm (with rotational on call).
This is a role where your voice will be heard. 85% our of employees feel they can influence the company with their ideas. Also, when anything new happens in the company, you’ll hear about it. 85% of our staff agrees we’re open about the businesses future plans.
- A positive, friendly, outgoing and team focused personality
- Hard working with a can do approach and has the desire for a quality work life balance.
- Ambitious, self motivated individuals will thrive in this role due to the fast paced, challenging environment.
- This is a high pressured industry and strength of character, tenacity and broad shoulders are a must.
- As an important member of the team you will have a positive outlook and effective man management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate empathy, passion and a credible nature.
This is a permanent role, so do your research before you commit! Luckily 87% of our staff rate their current state of mind with their job as very good or good, and 87% feel their position is secure.
To apply please either:
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Call us on 01773 513310 between the hours of 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Use the Quick Apply form on our website
- Click the apply button if you’re viewing this vacancy on Indeed
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies
Enter your details in the form below and we will contact you to discuss further.
CALLING OPERATIONS!!! Immediate Starts NOW!! DO YOU WANT A MISSION TO MEET CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS?!? We’re recruiting for a company which takes a unique approach to transform materials into special components! Benefits: Free parking Temporary to…
Days / Afters
£9.20 - £14.17
Dinnington, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Food Production Operatives, Markham Vale
A food company in Markham Vale are looking for Production Operatives to join their teams immediately. Ongoing full time hours for the right candidates. Numerous positons for numerous candidates!!
Days: 06:00am – 15:00pm / Afters: 15:00pm – 03:00am
£8.91 6am - 6pm / £9.90 6pm - 12am / £11.00 12am - 6am
Full Time, Ongoing
Food Sector, Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Stores Person, Barnsley
We are looking for a Stores Person to join a growing company based in Barugh Green. The role is one week on, one week off so would suit someone who doesn’t want to work full time every week MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THE ROLE! Benef…
One week on, one week off / Rotational Shifts
£9-10 per hour depending on experience
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Part Time, Temporary
Accounts / Financial, Customer Service, Retail