Recruitment Consultant, Chesterfield
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Salary Negotiable on Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Commercial, HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Essential Recruitment was founded in 2006 with the primary intention of giving a first class service and actually giving a damn about the Candidates and Clients we provide a service to. By “chasing the service and not the money”, we have experienced year on year growth with some years exceeding 40% uplift on the year previous; our 14th year is no exception, hence the reason for our vacancy.
Everything we do is done ethically and with a passion to get it right first time for all concerned, hence we have been recognised by the REC and have been awarded their Gold Standard.
Every member of the team is treated as an adult and not presented with unrealistic tasks or objectives. Effort is rewarded with a team bonus, personal bonuses, incentives schemes, “On Call” bonus, health scheme, annual weekend away, ongoing training through our own “Academy”, career opportunities as we endeavour to promote from within and even an extra holiday for your birthday. Everyone has a voice and we encourage ideas, suggestions and inclusion.
In a recent survey with our current staff, 97% said that they are impressed with the training and development tools we provide for them. Further to that, 95% think we’re good listeners when it comes to their needs.
- Building a credible relationship with prospective companies and assuring them we can deliver the service they desire.
- Empathetic recruitment of candidates who are suitable for the work we can provide and creating opportunities for work seekers.
- Retaining and developing relationships with our customers whilst delivering their requirements with a first class, extra mile service.
- Performing administrative duties that conform to our own standards and procedures as well as legislative requirements.
- Core working hours, Monday -Friday 8am – 5pm (with rotational on call).
- Sales focused including generating new clients, following leads and working with the Business Development team.
This is a role where your voice will be heard. 85% our of employees feel they can influence the company with their ideas. Also, when anything new happens in the company, you’ll hear about it. 85% of our staff agrees we’re open about the businesses future plans.
- A positive, friendly, outgoing and team focused personality
- Hard working with a can do approach and has the desire for a quality work life balance.
- Ambitious, self motivated individuals will thrive in this role due to the fast paced, challenging environment.
- This is a high pressured industry and strength of character, tenacity and broad shoulders are a must.
- As an important member of the team you will have a positive outlook and effective man management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate empathy, passion and a credible nature.
This is a permanent role, so do your research before you commit! Luckily 87% of our staff rate their current state of mind with their job as very good or good, and 87% feel their position is secure.
We’re looking for someone with previous experience with a recruitment business (preferably in the Industrial sector but this is not essential)
- You will require a full driving licence and your own transport.
- You will need to provide a covering letter with your CV outlining why you are suited to the position and some headlines of your previous successes.
- Recruitment is not a 9-5 job, a degree of flexibility is required but you knew that anyway!
- A level of research is required, why would you want to work for a company or people you know nothing about?
- The ideal candidate would have previous/current experience within recruitment
To apply please either:
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Megan or Dana on 01246 278 000 between the hours of 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Use the Quick Apply form on our website
- Click the apply button if you’re viewing this vacancy on Indeed
Enter your details in the form below and we will contact you to discuss further.
Warehouse Operative, Rotherham
Warehouse Operative, S65 Work for a growing company in the Parkgate area of Rotherham. Due to an increase in business, they now have a requirement for a warehouse operative. Hours of work: Shifts/hours vary between 9am and 8pm Monday to Sunday,…
Monday to Sunday, vary between 9am - 8pm
£8.91 per hour
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
MHE Drivers, Holmewood
We are looking for MHE Drivers to join companies based in Holmewood. These positions will be temporary to permanent for the right candidates with full time hours. Companies will provide all necessary training and internal progression is available for the right candidates!
Various shifts available
Between £8.36 - £9.04 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
FLT, Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Sewing Machinst, Ashby De La Zouch
Sewing Machinist Ashby De La Zouch IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE: The company manufacture/produce high quality products for the media industry and work with some of the UK biggest organisations and brands. Due to a continued increase in work they no…
07:30 – 16:30 (Mon – Thurs) / 07:30 - 12:30 (Fri)
Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire
Full Time, Ongoing, Temporary