Senior Recruitment Consultant, Rotherham
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Essential Recruitment are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team.
Candidates from various backgrounds will be considered. We are looking for the ‘right person for the job’, so if you have the right attitude, please apply…
Salary Negotiable + 3 Bonus schemes + Incentives + Benefits
Essential Recruitment was founded in 2006 with the primary intention of giving a first class service and actually caring about the Candidates and Clients we provide a service to. By “chasing the service and not the money”, we have experienced year on year growth with some years exceeding 40% uplift on the year previous; our 12th year is no exception, hence the reason for our vacancies.
Everything we do is done ethically and with a passion to get it right first time for all concerned, hence we have been recognised by the REC and have been awarded their Gold Standard.
Every member of the team is treated as an adult and not presented with unrealistic tasks or objectives. Effort is rewarded with a team bonus, personal bonuses, incentives schemes, “On Call” bonus, health scheme, annual weekend away, ongoing training through our own “Academy”, career opportunities as we endeavour to promote from within and even an extra holiday for your birthday. Everyone has a voice and we encourage Ideas, suggestions and inclusion.
- Empathetic recruitment of candidates who are suitable for the work we can provide and creating opportunities for work seekers.
- Retaining and developing relationships with our customers whilst delivering their requirements with a first class, extra mile service.
- Performing administrative duties that conform to our own standards and procedures as well as legislative requirements.
- If you already work in our industry, you know the rest. If not, you may want to research what you are getting yourself in for!
- Core working hours, Monday -Friday 8am – 5pm (with rotational on call)
- Training and Mentoring other, less experienced team members
- Using your experience and skills to not only ensure customer delight but also to seek out new opportunities for the branch to develop and thrive
- Working closely with other branches and departments such as marketing, compliance, accounts and senior management to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- Hard working with a can do approach and have the desire for a quality work life balance.
- Ambitious, self motivated individuals will thrive in this role due to the fast paced, challenging environment.
- This is a high pressured industry and strength of character, tenacity and broad shoulders are a must.
- As an important member of the team you will have a positive outlook and effective man management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate empathy, passion and a credible nature.
How to apply
If you’re looking for a career within a successful business, working alongside like minded professionals and “not just a job”, then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Interested? Call Rob on 01709 782341 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please provide the times of day you would be available for an interview if you are successful.
For more information on our company take a look at our Website, LinkedIn or Facebook
The ideal candidate should have a full UK driving license and have their own transport.
Lockstitch Machinist, Ilkeston
7am-4pm Mon – Thur, 7am-12pm Fri
£8.21 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Production Operative, Ashby De La Zouch
Monday to Thursday: 07:30 – 16:15 / Friday 07:15 – 12:15
£8.21 per hour (37.5 hours per week)
Ashby De La Zouch
Full Time, Temp to Perm