Monday - Friday 09:00 – 17:30
£8.21 per hour
Derby City, Derbyshire
Commercial, Secretarial & Administrative
New Exciting Opportunity
Since its formation in 2002 this family run business has grown in size and reputation. Due to continued increase in business, we now have a requirement for an Receptionist/ Administrator to join one of our auction houses based in Derbyshire on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Free Parking
- Great working environment
- Long term employment
Duties to include:
- Be the first point of call for clients and visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Answering customer queries
- Data inputting
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Valid driving license and own transport
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Temporary to Permanent
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Interested? Call Tori on 01283 553 210 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Business)
Administrator / Resourcer, Ripley
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm / part time considered
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Sales Administrator, Eastwood
Monday - Friday.
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour dependant on experience
Full Time, Temp to Perm