Production Technician, Codnor
£9.91 - £10.42 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Days and Afters rotating shifts
Temporary to Permanent
Immediate start available
£9.91 – £10.42 per hour
We are currently recruiting for 2 Production technicians for our client based in Codnor. Ripley.
You must Ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of plant and equipment used in the production. To work within in an open and collaborative environment, supporting colleagues and technical staff in the completion of process and quality records in addition to contributing to problem solving activities associated with operational problems ensuring plant availability and production targets are met or exceeded. This position may involve shift work and will require a reasonable degree of flexibility to support overtime and shift changes when requested thus ensure production schedules are fulfilled.
The successful candidate should:
- Be a motivated, reliable self-starter with proven team working abilities.
- Be capable of following written and verbal instructions.
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be conscientious and have good attention to detail.
- Have basic knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft packages (word, excel, visio).
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and commitment in a team working environment.
- Factory and/or inspection experience considered advantageous.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Undertake safety training as required by the company to ensure the business fulfils its legal duties and safe systems of work are maintained.
- Efficient and safe running and operation of plant and equipment including the completion of production, process and quality records.
- Maintaining a high level of product quality which involves visual assessment / product inspection and packaging.
- Completion of routine preventative maintenance tasks to improve machinery performance and uptime of equipment and process checks and inspections.
- Ensure housekeeping standards and processes are improved, include supporting and involvement of 5s inc. clean & check activities, and leading or participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Liaison with management and production support functions in addition to communicating and supporting team members at all times.
This is great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with an immediate start.
Interested? Call Beth on 01773 513 310 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
This position is being advertised on behalf of essential recruitment who are acting as an employment business.
If you do not hear from essential within 72 hours of your application please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Pickers / Packers, Chesterfield
05:30am-14:00 and 14:00-22:30pm.
Full Time, Ongoing
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing, Manufacturing
General Labourer / Forklift Truck Driver, Deepcar
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break
Rate of pay is £8.21 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm