PCB Operator, Burton on Trent
Monday-Thursday 6:30am – 4:15pm
Burton on Trent
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Due to recent growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Panel Wireman, based In Burton on Trent. You will be required to do a high level of soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly with the ability to understand electrical schematic drawings and to work with minimal supervision.
Benefits of the role:
- Monday – Friday role
- Long term temporary role
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate starts available
- Electrical wiring
- Producing PCB layouts and testing prototypes.
- Assembly and re-work of components
- Wiring test boxes
- Assembly and test of electronic PCB’S
- Soldering, Through Hole, Surface mount components
- Wiring and test of PLC control boards
Skills and Knowledge:
- Competent using electrical and mechanical drawings
- Following Schematics or Engineering Drawings
- Knowledge of Soldering, Surface mount components, Through Hole, Wiring and Cable Assembly is desirable
- Panel Wireman experience is desirable
Rates of Pay: £9-12P/H (Dependant upon Experience)
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 6:30am – 4:15pm (37.5 Hours P/W)
Temporary Ongoing role
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Interested? Call Charlotte on 01283 553 210 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Business)
Order Picking / Forklift Drivers, Holmewood
6.00am-14.00pm (Days)14.00pm- 22.00pm (Afters)
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Pickers / Packers Twilight Shift, Chesterfield
To be discussed
Full Time, Temporary