Packing Operatives, Worksop
4 on 4 off 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
£8.60 an hour going up to £9.01 after 12 weeks.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Established in 1975 and with almost 40 years’ experience in the plastic recycling industry, our client is the UK market-leader in post-consumer recycling. Due to new contracts been awarded we are looking for packing operatives to start work immediately.
- Paid breaks
- New pay scale increased from the 13th of August to £8.60ph
- 4 days on 4 days off
- Contract after 12 weeks
- 15 days holiday
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- Staff canteen
- Onsite parking
Duties of a Packing Operative:
- Quality checking
- Operating machinery
- After quality checking you will fill in paperwork
- At the end of the line, you will take bags off the line and put them in to boxes then take the boxes
- Putting the right labels on boxes
As a Packing Operative you will need to:
- Be happy to work 12 hours shifts
- Be punctual
- Be happy to do repetitive work
- Be willing to learn
- Be happy to work in warm environment, due to the nature of the work it can sometimes be quite smoky.
- Have warehouse experience
- You must be working continental shifts – 4 on 4 off 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Have a good attitude
Rates of pay: £8.60 an hour going up to £9.01 after 12 weeks. There will also be production bonus after 12 weeks.
Interested? Call Angelika on 01909 478 800 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Business)
Assembly Operatives, Worksop
7.30am-4.30pm Monday- Thursday, Friday 7.30am-12.30pm.
Full Time, Temporary