Order Picking / Forklift Drivers, Holmewood
6.00am-14.00pm (Days)14.00pm- 22.00pm (Afters)
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Are you looking for work over the Christmas period? If you began work with us on October 1st you could earn £3757.60 or £4073.80 based on a 40 hour week. Interested contact us on 01246 278000!
A company based in Holmewood are looking for numerous order picking/Fork lift drivers to join their team as they continue to grow. These positions will be temporary to permanent for the right candidates with full time hours.
– Access to internal vacancies
– Internal training available
– Room for progression within the company
Hours of work;
14.00pm- 22.00pm (Afters)
Rate of pay – £9.00PH
– Assembly work
– Use of hand held scanners
– Order picking
– Stacking and palletising products
– Working on busy production line
– General housekeeping duties
– Candidates must be flexible with approach to work and jobs required
– Candidates must to willing to work overtime
– Must be able to prioritise workload
– An in date PPT licence
– Experience in order picking and fork lift driving is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a team on a temporary to permanent contract. The company is friendly and welcoming to new starters with a focus on training and progression!
Interested? Call us on 01246 278 000 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
This job is being advertised by Essential Recruitment, a recruitment business.
Part time Washplant Operatives, Marchington
Saturday and Sunday 8am-5pm
£8.21 per hour (after 12 week £8.64 p/h)
Ongoing, Part Time, Temporary
Process Operator, Shepshed
hift work: 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 / 22:00 – 06:00 (shift pattern, weekends involved) 39 hour week
£18,000 (increases to £23,000 after 12 months)