Office Manager, Kidderminister
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
£35,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Office Manager to join our business on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team in Kidderminster.
Duties to include:
- Supervision and completion of costings and quotations generated daily.
- Providing cover and supporting the receipt and processing of tooling orders through the toolroom.
- Overseeing daily sales order processing, ensuring accurate entry and price.
- Completing export paperwork for consignments abroad.
- Maintaining customer relationships and responsibility for dealing with customer complaints and credit processes to achieve the target of 0.5% of yearly sales – reporting to senior management team.
- Engaging with suppliers where necessary to achieve best prices for commodity products for the business. Dealing with materials such as PVC, PVCu, TPE, TPV, PMMA, Noryl, Polypropylene, PETg, Nylon.
- Completing customer questionnaires and supplier questionnaires as required.
- Attend regular sales meetings with CEO, COO and sales director, take minutes and distribute accordingly.
- Responsible for the supervision of the technical engineer, finance administrator and sales administrator, updating attendance records and dealing with holidays and absences.
- Keep ISO 9001:2015 standards valid throughout the company, implementing any required changes where necessary.
- Working with colleagues towards ISO 14001 standards.
- Health and safety implementation for the site, completing risk assessments and attending meetings with the H&S consultant.
- Degree calibre with experience working in a customer facing role within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Good systems knowledge, experience with Microsoft packages, previous experience with ERP systems (specifically Syspro) would be advantageous.
- Plastics industry knowledge is desirable though not essential.
Rates of Pay: £35,000 per annum
Hours of work: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for this position call Tom on 01283553210 or send your CV to email email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Agency)
Claim Handler, Castle Donington
9pm until 7am
Castle Donington, Leicestershire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Purchase / Sales Ledger, Alfreton
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Full Time, Temp to Perm