Milling Operative, Manvers
Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm / Friday 8am-3:30pm
Manvers, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Our client in the Manvers area are currently looking for a manual milling operative.
This company deals with break downs so small batch runs and one offs are part of the daily routine which keeps the role interesting as you will be required to machine various different components.
Early finish on a Friday!
Hours of work:
Duties of the manual milling operative include but not limited to:
- Operating manual milling machines
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep and refurbishment
- To interpret, plan and work from verbal instruction, scales drawings, specifications and schedules
- Basic machining work
- Perform other general duties as needed
Benefits of the manual milling operative:
- Social working hours with early finish on a Friday
- Friendly work environment
- Local amenities
- Good transport links
- Temporary to permanent
Skills the manual milling operative requires:
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on manual milling machines is a must
- Previous experience of using XYZ machines will be advantageous
- Ability to work well in team but be self-motivated
Rate of pay: Up to £13 per hour dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please call Greg on 01709 782 341 or submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (an employment business).
If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please deem yourself unsuccessful.
Warehouse Operative (Despatch), Forest Town
Flexibility required (Hours vary between 6am-10pm, Monday-Sunday)
£8.20 / £8.72 per hour
Forest Town, Nottinghamshire
Full Time, Temporary
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Flexi – Bendi Driver, Ashby De La Zouch
Monday To Friday: either – 00-14.00 or 05.30-14.30
Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire
Full Time, Ongoing, Temp to Perm, Temporary