Maintenance Engineer, Derby
Monday- Friday 6am – 3pm start (45 hours per week but on occasion the ideal candidate must be open to covering other shift patterns.)
£13.35 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Ascot Drive, Derby
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
Due to continued growth our prestigious client are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join them permeant basis. The Company is established in 1919it’s a family owned manufacturer and retailer of bread, confectionery and savoury products employing 740+ people with 63 shops throughout the East Midlands and a bakery in Derby. This role be working onsite at their prestigious client and is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of the Role:
- Long term temporary ongoing position
- Monday to Friday role
- Free onsite car parking facilities
- Fanstic rates of pay
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Immediate starts available
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- We require someone who will provide technical support to production to ensure our quality products are produced to our exacting standards. You will maintain and remedy any plant related problems as well as carrying PMP work.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving
- Continuous up keeping and maintenance of machinery to ensure the highest possible quality standards of products
- As with all our staff we expect you to be a flexible, self-motivated team player who has excellent problem solving skills and who is capable of working under deadline pressure.
- 17th edition qualified is essential for the role
- Experience on working on PLC’s, is desirable for the role
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in diagnosing and repairing electrical and mechanical faults
Rates of Pay: £13.35 per hour
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 6am – 3pm start (45 hours per week but on occasion the ideal candidate must be open to covering other shift patterns.)
Temporary ongoing (long term temporary ongoing, may go permanent for the right candidate)
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Interested? Call ~Tom on 01283 553 210 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Counterbalance Driver, Swadlincote
Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30 and Friday 07:30 – 13:00
£7.83 rising to £8.21 on 01.04.2019
Full Time, Temporary
Recruitment Consultant, Ripley
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
£16,000 - £18,000 PA
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial