Line Operative, Denby
Monday - Friday 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00, Monday to Thursday 06:00-12:30 / 12:30–19:00
£8.30 - £8.51 p/h (post 12 weeks)
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing
Due to increase our client in Denby are looking for production operatives to join their team. You will be required to attend a onsite induction.
Monday – Thursday 6-2 / 2-10, Friday 6-12:30 / 12:30 – 7
£8.30 – £8.51 (post 12 weeks)
Your will be required to work both shifts.
• Picking and packing soap products.
• Quality checking products.
• Stacking of pallets.
• Any other duties required.
• Onsite canteen.
• Secure locker facilities.
• On site car parking.
• Key fob access.
• Temp to perm opportunities.
• Previous production experience would be an advantage.
• You must be willing to comply with GMP (hairnet, beard snood, boiler suits (when required).
Interested? Call us on 01773 513 310 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
This position is being advertised on behalf of Essential Recruitment (an employment business).
Production Operative, Somercotes
Monday – Friday, 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm
£8.21 - £12.32 (overtime rate)
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Recycling Operatives, Chesterfield
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 17:00
40 hours paid at £8.21 hours after to be paid at £10.26
Full Time, Temporary