Customer Service Administrator, Derby
Monday - Friday 8:30- 17:00 (1 hour lunch break)
£16,500 per year, increasing to £17,500 after 3 months and £18,000 from January 2020.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Customer Service Administrator
New Exciting Opportunity
Foston / Derby
This company is a wholesale distributor within the UK for the Caravan and Motorhome industry. Due to this continued increase in business, we now have a requirement for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team on a temporary to permanent bases. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative, reliable and enthusiastic.
- Free onsite Parking
- Great working environment
- Temp to Perm role.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Able to work using own initiative
- Confident using computers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self starter
- Quick learner
- Experience with Photoshop/cutting out images but training can be provided on this.
- An interest in being creative.
- A basic understanding of web design.
Duties to include:
- To provide effective administrative and technical assistance across all aspects of the Company’s Digital Media and Sales initiatives.
- To deal with customer enquiries via the phone, email or online chat for customers and colleagues on our E-commerce system.
- Maintain the Helpdesk applications to log all issues or queries encountered on the E-Commerce system.
- Set up and maintain the customer database for access to the E-commerce system.
- Co-ordinate with the Operations Department for inventory management.
- Managing and maintaining mass mailing and digital communication databases.
- To maintain and improve Social Media presence for the Company via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Act as the contact to suppliers of marketing materials, e.g. corporate clothing, printers, promotional materials.
- Prepare and attend major exhibitions, trade shows and rallies for the Company.
- Escalate all issues where necessary to the IT Manager on a timely basis.
- Assist with the digital creation of all catalogues and promotional materials.
- Assist with taking product photographs and preparing images for website and catalogues.
- Liaise with the Sales Managers for Point of Sale materials and campaigns. Offer a creative input where necessary.
- Contact customers to gather general information and feedback on the market/customer requirements.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner in dress, appearance, attitude and approach, both during normal working hours and whilst attending out of hours functions.
- Be prepared to spend nights away from home as and when required.
- To adhere to the Company rules and regulations at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable request given by a Director.
- To make any suggestions to improve the performance of the department and the Company.
- Previous experience within marketing or sales is desirable but Is not essential for the role
Rate of Pay: £16,500 per year, increasing to £17,500 after 3 months and £18,000 from January 2020.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:30- 17:00 (1 hour lunch break)
Temporary to Permanent
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate
To apply for this position call Tori on 01283553210 or send your CV to email email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment who are acting as a Recruitment Business in regards to this vacacny.
Sales Assistant, Crewe
8.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, and 10.00am-4.00pm Saturdays (rotating weekly)
£16,000 - £17,000
Full Time, Temporary
Purchasing Administrator, Doncaster
£19,000 - £24,000 Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Temp to Perm