Hygiene Operative, Eastwood
Flexible between 1pm-10pm
£8.25 - £8.50
Full Time, Temp to Perm
- £8.25 – £8.50 per hour depending on experience
- 12 week temporary to permanent position
- Immediate start available
Must be flexible with working hours as they are between 13.00/14.00 – 22.00 Monday – Friday (afternoon shift)
We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Hygiene Operatives in Newthorpe, Eastwood.
- Reliability to work from Monday – Friday.
- To undertake the processing requirements according to the daily production plans issued to ensure the timely production of processes products to meet customer delivery requirements.
- To ensure that all production and ancillary records (e.g. cleaning records) are completed accurately and contemporaneously and that such records are provided to the technical team for review and archiving in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all production areas are maintained in a clean and tidy fashion in line with Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To ensure that clean as you go requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To report any damaged or non-functioning equipment as necessary and to be able to strip, clean and re-assemble equipment as required.
- To ensure that hygiene schedules are followed at all times.
- To carry out processing requirements as requested by the Factory Supervisor.
- To ensure that cleaning procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that all cleaning records are signed appropriately.
- To ensure that hygiene chemicals are always available in the hygiene station, to ensure that hand wash stations always have soap, alcohol hand sanitizer and hand towels available.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in a safe manner and that the Company Health & Safety requirements are followed at all times.
- To ensure that the High Risk Area is fogged on a weekly basis.
- To undertake any other reasonable request from the Factory Supervisor.
Long term employment
Flexible working hours
You must have previous experience in a similar position and have worked within a food manufacturing environment before.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to Ripley@essenialrecruitment.co.uk or alternatively call Beth on 01773 513310 between the hours of 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
If you do not hear from us with 72 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful.
This position is being advertised on behalf of essential recruitment who are acting as an employment business.
Warehouse Operative Part Time, Barnsley
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm (3 Days a week)
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Administration Clerk, Chesterfield
Monday to Friday 8:30pm to 12:30pm
£9.23 per hour
Part Time, Temporary