Head Of Commercial Operations, Foston
Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:30pm
Full Time, Permanent
Head of Commercial Operations to £60k (DOE )
The company is a well established national logistics firm who work with some of the UK largest brands, covering a variety of industries and sectors. Due to a continued increase in business, we now have a requirement for a Head of Commercial Operations. We are looking for an energetic, self motivated Head of Commercial Operations to support the and develop the team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an expanding team on a permanent basis.
Benefits of the role:
- Monday to Friday position
- Immediate start available
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Car allowance
- Monitor expenditure and make business cases for CAPEX and REVEX expenditure for the scope of logistics activities.
- Assisting in developing then lead the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the business.
- Acting as the main sales contact for prospective clients and the sales account owner for customers.
- Working closely with the Managing Director to manage the existing portfolio of key customers, thereby improving turnover and profitability.
- Reviewing revenue and profit targets, predicting growth line initiatives.
- Undertake market research and analysis, producing business plans / recommendations (including all costs and forecasted revenue), to ensure that all business developments opportunities are optimised, winning new business to expand the company’s existing client base.
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with existing clients to ensure they are receiving high customer service to meet the business demands.
- Uphold corporate values. Responsible for providing a positive and encouraging atmosphere at all times to ensure all staff work to their best abilities.
- Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPIs).
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Significant Logistics Contract Management and Tender Management experience within the Transport and Warehousing environment.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills with experience of gaining the best out of 3PL contracts for the betterment of the business
- Previous experience of measuring and reporting on wider Sales function
- Previous experience gained within a similar role within the Logistics industry.
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to question, challenge and improve upon existing processes
- Gravitas, with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels of a business
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:30pm
Position Type: Permanent
This is fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Interested? Call Andrea on 01283 553 210 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Agency)
Support Desk Advisor, Worksop
The working hours are between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week.
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Administrator, Burton On Trent
Monday - Friday 07:30-16:00 (40hr)
£8.61 per hour around £18,000 per annum
Burton on Trent
Full Time, Temp to Perm