Food Production Operative, Shirebrook
Rotating 4 on/4 off: 6am - 6pm / 6pm - 6am
£7.93 - £8.46 per hour
Temp to Perm
Food Sector, Industrial
Food Production Operative
Earn up to £1,421.28 per month**
**pre tax, based on an average 42 hour working week at £8.46 per hour
Due to a continued increase in business, we are seeking Food Production Operatives to work at a well established food specialist in Shirebrook.
Successful candidates can be offered training on multiple machines within the production facility.
This position is temporary to permanent over a 12 week period for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities can include:
- Labelling, packing and palletising
- Operating machinery
- Weighing and mixing ingredients
- Lifting raw ingredients into mixers (up to 25KGs)
- Temperature, PH and viscosity checks and completing associated paperwork
- General factory duties, including washing and cleaning of production equipment and work areas
- Experience working in the food production or machine operating experience is desirable
- Food Hygiene (Level 2) training would be advantageous, but not required
- Please note: heavy lifting is required as part of this position
Hours of work/pay:
- £7.93 / £8.46 per hour, rising after 12 weeks to £8.66 per hour
- Rotating Continental shifts: 4 days on 6am-6pm, 4 shifts off, 4 nights on 6pm-6am
- Average of 42 hour paid weeks
- Overtime paid at a premium rate after 12 weeks
Pay can rise further after training on key machinery when permanent!
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Toni on 01623 643777.
This vacancy is advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment business).
FLT Driver, Codnor
Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm
Full Time, Ongoing, Temporary
Manufacturing Operative, Rotherham
Days/Afters/Nights Rotating: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
£9.13 per hour
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Ongoing, Temp to Perm