ER: Administrator, Worksop
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Sector: All Commercial
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm although flexibility is required during peak times.
Job Posted: 05/12/2018
Salary: £16K - £18K PA, Negotiable
Administrator / Resourcer
Location: Worksop, South Yorkshire
Are you good with people, persuasive, well-organised and ambitious? Are you looking to build a rewarding future by combining your communication skills with excellent training and development? If so, we may well have the role you are looking for.
Recruitment is a highly varied role where you will be able to use your personality, problem solving abilities and communication skills to the full. Starting as a Branch Administrator you will support the consultants in the day to day duties.
Recruitment offers a rewarding and long-term future, with ample scope to progress in the business. Our on-going training academy will enable you to develop your skills and realise your full potential along with the opportunity to earn a high income which will reward your achievements and abilities.
If you would like a job where no 2 days are the same and enjoy a challenge then this could be the job for you!
Your daily duties will include:
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all candidates
- Providing full admin support to a small team of recruitment consultants
- Applying for and following up on all references
- Operating the temps payroll on a weekly basis for the office
- Creating and sending out mailshots
- Liaising with and setting up various jobsites
- Purchasing office consumables
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Inputting candidates onto the in-house database system (training given)
- Uploading job adverts onto various jobsites
- Formatting CV`s as and when required
- Answer incoming calls and relaying precise messages in a timely manner
- Assist consultants with recruitment resourcing for suitable candidates when required
This is an excellent opportunity for bright and ambitious individuals to join a leading recruitment company based in Worksop at an exciting time in our growth-cycle with the chance to play a pivotal role in the on-going development of the business.
The role is predominately Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm although flexibility is required during peak times.
The ideal candidate should have a full UK driving license and have their own transport.
Pay is negotiable dependent upon experience
Please e-mail you CV to email@example.com if you think the position would suit you!!
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will however look for alternative suitable positions for you
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)