CNC Turner, Hatton
£13.50 to £15.00
7.45am-4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.45am-2.45pm Friday.
Derby City, Derbyshire
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a timed served CNC Turner to join their dynamic precision engineering department.
Our Client are a leading manufacturer of Rubber Mouldings with a well-established in-house Precision Engineering & Tool making division. Our engineering facility is a key supplier to a large and prestigious client base for a diverse range of machining requirements including development, parts made to drawings, and repairs and modifications to existing tooling or machinery.
- Have CNC and manual turning experience in Fanuc controls and driven tooling.
- Possess good bench fitting and maintenance skills.
- Ability to produce a wide variety of bespoke precision machined parts.
- Be driven, responsible, and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a small team.
- Work to detailed technical drawings and other data
- Be able to quality check and inspect own work.
- Ensure the company’s Health & Safety policy and safe working practices are followed.
- Knowledge and experience in SolidWORKS and SolidCAM would be beneficial.
Experience: Recognised apprenticeship background with work experience
Working hours: 40 per week: 7.45am-4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.45am-2.45pm Friday.
Guide hourly rate of £13.50-£15 per hour however may be negotiable dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13.50 to £15.00 /hour
To apply for this position call Ben on 01283553210 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment Agency)