CNC Programmer / Operator, Kirkby In Ashfield
Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30Friday 08:00 – 13:00
£26,000 + per year, depending on experience
Kirkby In Ashfield
Full Time, Permanent
Due to continued company growth an exciting opportunity for a CNC Programmer/Operator has arisen to work for a specialist within the engineering industry within Kirkby in Ashfield.
This is a permanent vacancy. Immediate interviews are available.
Must Be Flexible
- Programming, Setting, and operating XYZ CNC Lathes & Milling Machines
- Machine to drawings or samples
- Working to tight tolerances
- Inspection and sign off of other CNC machinists work
- Working with a variety of inspection equipment including Bore Gauges, Verniers, micrometers etc
- Troubleshoot general engineering issues regarding machining
- Operate a clean workstation at all times.
- Adherence to all Health & Safety guidelines
- Other duties as defined by Management, as and when required. To include varied duties like packing and despatch and general workshop duties.
- Experienced background and track record in programming and machining.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings and converse comfortably on a technical level.
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, able to work on own intiative, with a hands on can do attitude.
- Keen eye for detaill and quality along with the ability to manage their workload.
- Proactive with excellent organisational and numeracy skills and a positive approach to continuous improvements, have a ‘right the first time’ attitude and a methodical approach to work
- Good all round team player
- Possess own transport
- Come with a willingness to learn and have the desire to progress and self-develop within the company.
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday 08:00 – 13:00
- Extended/Additional hours may need to be worked as and when required to meet client demands
- £26,000 + per year, depending on experience
Interested? Call us on 01623 643 777 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible, so don’t let your CV get lost in our inbox! Call us today.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will put your details onto our database for any future vacancies.
This vacancy is advertised by Essential Recruitment (a recruitment agency).
MIG Welder, Doncaster
8pm-4am with alterative weekends
Annual salary of £24,960 basic without overtime
Full Time, Permanent