CH: Production Manager, Clay Cross
Location: Clay Cross
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: All Industrial
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.00am-17.00pm, Friday 8.00am- 16.00pm (standard of 39 hours per week)
Job Posted: 06/12/2018
Salary: Salary will be £22,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Due to the growth in the business a company based in the clay cross area are looking for a production manager to join a friendly team. This exciting position will be a permanent position for the right candidate, in an established and industry leading company.
- Permanent Position
- Free onsite parking/Canteen Facilities
- 28 days holiday Pay
- Future bonuses for the right candidate
- Progression within the company
|As a production manager you will not only be responsible for the production floor, but will also be responsible for office duties. This includes:
· Customer service via email and phone calls
· Customer and purchase order processing, including work scheduling
· Customer and supplier payments
· Other office duties will include, but will not be limited to, stock control material ordering, finished goods
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Be flexible to meet the needs of customers
- You will also be required to carry out any other reasonable duties by the company.
- Full training will be given prior to operating or working on the machinery. Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantageous but all training will be provided.
Hours of work/Salary;
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am-17.00pm, Friday 8.00am- 16.00pm (standard of 39 hours per week)
- Salary will be £22,000-£28,000 depending on experience
This is a permanent position and is a fantastic opportunity to join and develop within a busy warehouse environment.
To apply for this position; please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 278 000 between the hours of 8am – 5pm
This job is being advertised by Essential Recruitment, a recruitment agency.