BA: Machine Operative, Cawthorne
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Sector: All Industrial
Hours of Work: *Continental shifts, 6am to 6pm days & 6pm to 6am nights*
Job Posted: 05/12/2018
Salary: *Rate of Pay: £9.58 per hour rising to £10.23 after 12 weeks*
Location: Cawthorne, South Yorkshire
*You must have their own transport to be considered for this role*
We are currently recruiting for a growing Client in Cawthorne, Barnsley.
The Extrusion Operator is part of a busy production environment so they are in need of some grafters to join their quick paced team…
Are you up to the challenge?
IF YOU’RE A GRAFTER THAT LIKES TO BE BUSY AT WORK…
WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!!
*TEMP TO PERM*
*Rate of Pay: £9.58 per hour rising to £10.23 after 12 weeks*
*Continental shifts, 6am to 6pm days & 6pm to 6am nights*
- Working for a highly established business
- Immediate starts available
- Temporary to permanent position!
Main duties of the job:
- Ensuring smooth day to day running of the extrusion line on any of the department’s machines
- Comply with the company’s quality standard, ensuring that work is manufactured to the correct quality as per the specification and that work is carried out in an efficient and timely manner
- Improve maintenance and operations techniques within the line
- Operating various machines in a safe and productive manner. Ensuring that the machine and working environment is clean and tidy.
- Operate a shift pattern covering 24 hours, 7 days per week, including bank holidays and Sundays. Please note holidays may only be taken during shut down periods throughout the year
- Ensure company policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensuring that all paperwork regarding each job is correctly completed.
- Possible use of counterbalance FLT in the yard
- Own transport is essential
- Machine operating experience is advantageous
- Experience of operating an extrusion machine, or similar, ideally gained within the plastics industry is advantageous
To apply, please call Summer on 01226 285888 or email your CV to Barnsley@essentialrecruitment.co.uk to be considered for an immediate interview.
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)