Full or part time
Ongoing, Part Time
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Are you good with people, persuasive, well-organised and ambitious? Are you looking to build a rewarding future by combining your communication skills with excellent training and development? If so, we may well have the role you are looking for!
If you would like a job where no 2 days are the same and enjoy a challenge then this could be the job for you!
Your daily duties will include:
- Meeting, greeting and registering guests
- Providing full admin support to a small team
- Creating and sending out mailshots
- Purchasing office consumables
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Inputting information onto the in-house database system (training given)
- Answer incoming calls and relaying precise messages in a timely manner
- Assist branch staff with resourcing information when required
This is an excellent opportunity for bright and ambitious individuals to join a company based in Ripley town centre at an exciting time in our growth-cycle with the chance to play a pivotal role in the on-going development of the business.
This role can be either flexible or full time – let us know what hours you’re looking for!
The ideal candidate should have a full UK driving license and have their own transport.
Interested? Call Lauren on 01773 513310 to find out more and discuss any questions you may have about the role. We are looking to place the right candidate as soon as possible. Call us today.
Email your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will however look for alternative suitable positions for you
This Vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (An employment business)
Warehouse Operative, Barnsley
8-4 9-5 Must be available to work weekends
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Pickers / Packers, Chesterfield
05:30-2:30 TO 1:30-22:30
Full Time, Ongoing
Industrial, Logistics & Warehousing, Manufacturing