Administrator / Resourcer, Rotherham
Mon - Fri, 8am, - 5pm
£16,000 - £18,000K PA
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Permanent
HR and Recruitment, Industrial
Are you good with people, persuasive, well-organised and ambitious? Are you looking to build a rewarding future by combining your communication skills with excellent training and development? If so, we may well have the role you are looking for.
Recruitment is a highly varied role where you will be able to use your personality, problem solving abilities and communication skills to the full. Starting as a Branch Resourcer you will support the consultants in the day to day duties.
Recruitment offers a rewarding and long-term future, with ample scope to progress in the business. Our on-going training academy will enable you to develop your skills and realise your full potential along with the opportunity to earn a high income which will reward your achievements and abilities.
If you would like a job where no 2 days are the same and enjoy a challenge then this could be the job for you!
Your daily duties will include
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all candidates
- Providing full admin support to a small team of recruitment consultants
- Applying for and following up on all references
- Operating the temps payroll on a weekly basis for the office
- Creating and sending out mailshots
- Liaising with and setting up various jobsites
- Purchasing office consumables
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Inputting candidates onto the in-house database system (training given)
- Uploading job adverts onto various jobsites
- Formatting CV`s as and when required
- Answer incoming calls and relaying precise messages in a timely manner
- Seeking new business opportunities by using various sales techniques such as canvassing (cold calling, drive rounds, door knocking)
- Assist consultants with recruitment resourcing for suitable candidates when required
This is an excellent opportunity for bright and ambitious individuals to join a leading recruitment company at an exciting time in our growth-cycle with the chance to play a pivotal role in the on-going development of the business.
The role is predominately Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm although flexibility is required during peak times.
The ideal candidate should have a full UK driving license and have their own transport.
Pay is negotiable dependent upon experience
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy not for you? We’re holding an E – Open Day! Are you available on the 21st of January? You can register and hear all about our latest vacancies via our online chat feature of our Website! Don’t miss it, we’ll be available from 8am – 5pm! Please note we will require physical proof of both your National Insurance Number and your Passport / Birth Certificate before we can place you out to work!
Stock Controller, Holmewood
Monday to Friday Start time between: 16.00-18.00 Finish time between: 20.00- 22.00
£8.62 per hour
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm / 8am – 4pm
£7.83 / £7.38 per hour
Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire
Full Time, Temporary