If you’ve considered a job change, you’ll have most likely encountered the inevitable conundrum… start a new career and take a pay cut or stay in your industry but look for a better role?
We could have the best of both.
We find that some of our best Recruitment Consultants have no experience in our industry, but after spending some time in our office and taking part in our training programme, they’re taking away an average of £6,500 in bonus on top of their salary each year.
What does a career in recruitment involve? What do recruitment consultants do?
- Meeting, greeting and registering candidates in the office
- Applying for and following up on all references
- Formatting CV`s as and when required
- Answer incoming calls and relaying precise messages in a timely manner
- Seeking new business opportunities by using various sales techniques such as canvassing (cold calling, drive rounds, door knocking)
- Resourcing for suitable candidates
- Proactive recruitment and working with, understanding and pre-empting your clients needs
- Represent the company via telephone canvassing with the view to attending a sales visit and or converting the client to using our services
- Perform sales visits with prospective clients and present the company’s services
- Negotiate and agree terms with new clients in line with the company guidelines and ensure all associated paperwork is completed and signed
- Be involved with sales initiatives, competitions and think tanks
- Working with the marketing department on sales campaigns
- Taking requirements from clients for staffing, ensuring full job description is ascertained
- Performing workers appraisals
- Attending client reviews to ensure service standards
- The timely collation and submission of timesheets to accounts
None of that sound familiar?
Our Training Academy takes care of all that! All training is conducted in the workplace, at your own pace and tailored to your learning style. Training is delivered via seminars, web chats and in person.
What benefits do Essential Recruitment offer?
- Uncapped commissions (average commission bonus 6K per annum)
- New business enters you into a yearly prize scheme – top prize 3K
- Perm commission per placement
- Branch profitability bonus
- On call is paid
- Holidays start from 22 days plus 8 stats increasing up to 30 days plus 8 stats with continuous service
- Extra ½ Day Holiday on your Birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer party – all expenses paid
- Well being assistance
- On-going training and development programme
- Buddy scheme during your first 6 months
- 5 year club – annual trip
- Free parking
- All our Managers have progressed from within
How do I apply!?
Check our vacancies page for the latest opportunities in your area, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always consider applications regardless of whether we are advertising positions.