- Work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers that Funding is available for.
- They lead to national recognised qualifications.
- You can use Apprenticeships to train both new and existing employees.
- Depending on the sector and job role an Apprenticeship can take anything between one and four years to complete.
- It is a package of on-the-job training and qualifications.
Benefits to employers
- The National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £2.65 per hour.
- Employers who take on a 16-18 year old apprentice only pay their salary. The Government will fully fund their training.
- 19-24 year olds have 50% of their training costs funded
- Over 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- There are more than 200 different types of Apprenticeships available offering over 1,200 job roles and it helps towards Investors In People.
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
- One in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
Types of apprenticeships – (covering all aspects of employment)
- Production Manufacturing
- Business Administration
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
- Health, Public Services and Care
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Business, Administration and Law
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Information and Communication Technology
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
Why use Training Essentials?
- We source the funding so it’s free and uncomplicated
- We source the correct candidates for the roles
- Employers can outsource the payroll to us if they can’t do their own
- We offer guidance and on-going advice for the duration of the apprenticeship
- We can support employers with further training on completion of the apprenticeship
For further information then please contact Gary or Kristyan on 01246 278 000